It’s been a week since I’ve embarked on my journey to Nationals! What a crazy, yet fun and busy week it was. That being said, it was challenging to keep up with proper meals to fuel my body with the right nutrition. I was thankful enough to have my USANA supplements on hand during the week. Knowing I would need that extra boost of energy, or a reliable protein filled snack, I was completely satisfied with my USANA products! I’ve been taking USANA for 3 years now, and the results I’ve gotten from these products are all positive. I happily consume Vitamin D, Active Calcium (as I do not drink milk or enjoy dairy products that much so this really benefits me), Proflavanol C, Usanimals, Probiotic, and BioMega! WOW what a list! But it doesn’t end yet! I also have been using the whole skin care line in which has cleared up my acne marvelously, improved the shine and health of my hair and nourished my body! If it benefits me, why not splurge on these products? If you’ve never heard about USANA well here’s some friendly information about this company 🙂
- USANA manufactures the highest-rated, most effective nutritional supplements and health care products in the world.
- The company has sponsored and provided products to several athletic organizations.
- “Our focus on personalization—in our product line and with owning a USANA business—allows you to think about your personal choices in life and how your everyday behaviors have an impact on your overall quality of life. Your Health. Your Life. Your Way.”
- USANA has been around since 1992
- They’ve got top-notch manufacturing facilities, their own scientists and research and development team, and the highest standards on nutritional products. They have an award-winning compensation plan and award-winning products.
- USANA’s founder, Myron Wentz, is an internationally recognized microbiologist, immunologist, and pioneer in infectious disease diagnosis. In 1974, he founded Gull Laboratories to develop viral diagnostics, and his greatest successes during this time included the first commercially available diagnostic test for Epstein-Barr virus, better known as the virus that causes mononucleosis.
- USANA pays. In addition to high-quality manufacturing and products that help people around the world maintain their health, USANA has paid out over $2.5 billion in commissions. That’s a big, impressive number that has meant change in the lives of so many working their own home-based business.
- Here’s a message from the founder of USANA. https://www.usana.com/dotCom/about/foundermsg
If that wasn’t enough information for you, feel free to check out these short but descriptive videos on USANA. You won’t regret it!
If you feel intrigued and would like to try out some of USANAs amazing products! Do not hesitate to order from my moms website @ www.everyounglife.usana.com I guarantee you’ll go back for more 😉 If you have any further questions, message me on my facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/MissTeenCalgary2016/ and I’d love to help!
Goodbye for now,
Miss Teenage Calgary 2016